MOON RR
$EVAA is showing an interesting move ๐ Price has bounced to $1.317, with a $108K buy wall at $1.217 and a fresh $50.5K sell wall at $1.40. If buyers maintain momentum, $1.40 could be the next target. But heavy selling near resistance could trigger another pullback. NFA. DYOR.

Nothing is permanent in this market. ๐ $BULLA, $AKE, $Q, $AGT, and $BEAT were on the top gainers list yesterday, but today they are among the top losers. How funny is that! ๐ NFA. DYOR.

$EVAA is at a critical level ๐ Large buy orders are sitting around $1.10โ$1.22, while heavy sell orders are building near $1.28โ$1.30 and above. If buyers defend the $1.18โ$1.22 zone and break $1.30, we could see another move toward $1.42. But if support fails, $1.14โ$1.10 could be next. Watch how price reacts at these levels before making a move. NFA. DYOR.

$EVAA and $AIN are battling it out to see who will take the #1 spot on the Top Gainers list first. ๐

๐ Who holds the biggest share of $AIN? The top holders list shows that Binance Wallet holds around 20.24% of the supply, while another wallet holds 20%. Several other wallets control significant amounts, including Gate Cold Wallet with 6.2%. ๐ Large holders can influence price movements, but wallet balances alone donโt confirm buying or selling intentions. Keep an eye on whale movements and exchange transfers to understand what could happen next. Will these large holders keep holding or start selling? ๐ค NFA. DYOR


So guys, another signal I shared today, $AIN, has hit our 3rd TP ๐๐ฅ Big congratulations to all my VIP members. More wins together! ๐ช NFA. DYOR


$AIN โ ๏ธ Can Bulls Recover After This Pullback? $AIN pumped from around $0.06 to $0.158 before pulling back to $0.1245. Large-trade net flow is still positive at +$919K, but strong sell walls are sitting above the current price. ๐ข Support: $0.1200, $0.1100, $0.1000 ๐ด Resistance: $0.1400, $0.1500โ$0.1550 If buyers defend $0.1200, a recovery could follow. But if support breaks, $0.1100 and $0.1000 may come into focus. Bulls need to break through the resistance zone to regain momentum. Will $AIN bounce from support or continue correcting after its massive pump? NFA. DYOR

Our first TP on $APR was hit in just a 15 minutes! ๐ฏ๐ฅ Something cooking my premium group back to back hit TP ๐ NFA DYOR


โ ๏ธ $JCT Supply Unlock Could Be a Key Risk Currently, 22.98% of $JCT is unlocked, while 77.01% remains locked. The chart shows a significant amount of supply scheduled to unlock over the coming years. More circulating supply could create selling pressure, but gradual unlocks donโt automatically mean a price dump. Will $JCT absorb the upcoming supply, or will unlock pressure weigh on its price? ๐ค NFA. DYOR

$JCT is up over 170% in 24 hours, but there is a major hurdle ahead. ๐ณ Large sell walls are sitting above the current price, especially around $0.009โ$0.010. If buyers absorb this selling pressure, another move up could follow. But if sellers stay in control, a pullback is possible. Can $JCT break through these walls, or will sellers stop the rally? ๐ NFA. DYOR

๐ $IRYS is moving up fast, but can the momentum continue? The liquidation heatmap shows major liquidity zones around $0.025โ$0.030, with additional clusters near $0.035โ$0.045. ๐ด Resistance: $0.045โ$0.050, where price may face selling pressure. ๐ข Support: $0.035โ$0.040, with a stronger lower liquidity zone around $0.025โ$0.030. If buyers break resistance, $IRYS could push higher. But if momentum fades, price may pull back toward lower support zones. Will bulls continue the rally or will we see a correction first? ๐ NFA. DYOR













