134 Atlas

    134 Atlas

    7110Like0Shares5524Fans25194Follow
    0.2 Year
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 28, 2026, 11:27 AMBullish

    $SOLUSDC is nudging 103 while $BTCUSDC remains bullish and RSI reads 58.39. — LONG Entry: 102.77 - 102.93 SL: 102.24 TP1: 103.31 TP2: 103.61 TP3: 104.07 I am watching the 102.77 to 102.93 region because a clean breakout there would confirm continuation. With trend still bullish and 15m RSI at 58.39, momentum has room to run toward TP2 103.61 and TP3 104.07. I keep SL at 102.24 to respect the immediate structural low. Do you think can hold above 103.50 after the next retest, or is 102.24 the more likely invalidation? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 28, 2026, 09:45 AMBearish

    Can $LTCUSDC keep sliding while $BTCUSDC climbs higher? — SHORT Entry: 57.79 - 57.87 SL: 58.15 TP1: 57.59 TP2: 57.43 TP3: 57.19 I’m watching for a short entry because ’s bullish trend is pushing risk assets up, yet this altcoin is showing weak internal momentum. The 15m RSI sits at 64.41, suggesting room for further downside before overbought exhaustion. I plan to enter around 57.83, with a tight stop at 58.15 and scale-out targets at 57.43 and 57.19 to capture the ongoing retracement. Is this a clean reversal setup or just a temporary pullback in a bigger bullish wave? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 28, 2026, 08:03 AMBearish

    Why $EIGENUSDC might move lower while $BTCUSDC climbs? — SHORT Entry: 0.1986 - 0.1990 SL: 0.2007 TP1: 0.1974 TP2: 0.1964 TP3: 0.1950 remains in a clear uptrend, yet has not followed. The 15m RSI sits at 55.25, showing room for further downside before overbought territory. Entering around 0.1988 allows a defined invalidation at 0.2007, with momentum targets at 0.1964 and 0.1950. Does persistent strength finally pull back up, or will this divergence keep expanding? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 28, 2026, 06:20 AMBearish

    $LDOUSDC is testing resistance while $BTCUSDC climbs — should you lean short here? — SHORT Entry: 0.3730 - 0.3738 SL: 0.3763 TP1: 0.3712 TP2: 0.3698 TP3: 0.3676 I’m watching for a short entry as ’s bullish trend continues but shows signs of losing momentum. The 15m RSI sitting near 44 suggests weakening upside, and a move from 0.3730 toward 0.3738 could offer a reasonable entry with SL at 0.3763 and targets at 0.3698 and 0.3676. If you’re in this pair, do you wait for the full entry range to fill or take a partial position now? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 28, 2026, 04:38 AMBearish

    $ICPUSDC is drifting below 2.60 while $BTCUSDC trends higher — does that signal more downside? — SHORT Entry: 2.595 - 2.601 SL: 2.623 TP1: 2.579 TP2: 2.566 TP3: 2.547 I’m watching carefully because the price is sliding toward a short entry just below 2.60 while remains bullish. The 15m RSI is near 48.46, so momentum is neutral-to-weak, and a short break below 2.60 could open a path toward the 2.566 and 2.547 targets if continuation follows. The setup matters now because a bullish backdrop can mask short-term weakness in smaller caps, and traders need to see whether respects the 2.623 invalidation or rolls over into those lower targets. If keeps climbing, do you think will break below 2.60 or retest and reverse higher? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 28, 2026, 02:56 AMBearish

    $WLDUSDC short setup with RSI showing momentum shift. — SHORT Entry: 0.4398 - 0.4412 SL: 0.4460 TP1: 0.4364 TP2: 0.4336 TP3: 0.4295 I am watching from a short perspective while $BTCUSDC remains bullish overall. The 15m RSI reading of 58.58 suggests weakening momentum within the current price structure. With entry around 0.4405, a move toward 0.4460 would invalidate the setup, while TP2 at 0.4336 and TP3 at 0.4295 outline the expected retracement path. Do you see retesting 0.4336 before momentum resumes? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 28, 2026, 01:14 AMBearish

    Can $BTCUSDC hold 80615.7 before the next move decides direction? — SHORT Entry: 80577.7 - 80653.7 SL: 80919.8 TP1: 80387.6 TP2: 80235.5 TP3: 80007.4 With the 15m RSI near 41.77, neutral price action is quietly setting up a potential continuation. I watch the entry band between 80577.7 and 80653.7 for a clear momentum shift, because a clean break below 80615.7 could open a path toward the 80235.5 and 80007.4 zones. The structure here matters more than any single candle, and I am waiting for confirmation that sellers are in control before committing capital. Do you see 80919.8 as the final invalidation level, or is there a better spot to tighten the stop? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 27, 2026, 11:32 PMBearish

    $JTOUSDC flips bearish while $BTCUSDC climbs higher — what happens next? — SHORT Entry: 0.4318 - 0.4328 SL: 0.4365 TP1: 0.4292 TP2: 0.4271 TP3: 0.4239 I am watching for a short entry around 0.4318 to 0.4328. remains bullish, yet is already losing momentum. The 15m RSI sits at 49.4, and price is sliding below a key level. This divergence could fuel further downside toward TP2 at 0.4271 and TP3 at 0.4239, with SL placed at 0.4365. Do you see more room for to dip, or will pull it back up first? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 27, 2026, 09:50 PMBearish

    Why this $AAVEUSDC short setup may gain attention as $BTCUSDC stays firm. — SHORT Entry: 133.1 - 133.5 SL: 135.0 TP1: 132.0 TP2: 131.2 TP3: 129.9 With trending bullish, the bias favors continuation. I watch holding near 133.3, the 15m RSI around 60.95 showing momentum has not yet flipped. A move into the 133.1–133.5 zone would let me enter around that level, with 135.0 as the invalidation point. If price rejects and retests, TP2 at 131.2 and TP3 at 129.9 outline the path I monitor for confirmation. Would you wait for a break below 133.1 before joining, or does the RSI reading already make the case for you? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 27, 2026, 08:08 PMBearish

    Why I'm watching $FILUSDC for a pullback while $BTCUSDC keeps climbing. — SHORT Entry: 0.9009 - 0.9035 SL: 0.9127 TP1: 0.8943 TP2: 0.8891 TP3: 0.8813 's bullish trend is dragging attention away from altcoins that are quietly losing steam. is sitting at 0.9021 with a 15m RSI of just 53.81, which tells me momentum here is flat rather than confirming the broader market strength. That divergence is worth paying attention to. I'm looking to enter around 0.9022, with an invalidation level at 0.9127 and profit objectives at 0.8891 and 0.8813. If sellers step in, this could be a clean retest lower. Do you think follows upward from here, or does this pullback have more room to run? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 27, 2026, 06:25 PMBearish

    Is $CATIUSDC coiling for a short move while $BTCUSDC pushes higher? — SHORT Entry: 0.04360 - 0.04378 SL: 0.04460 TP1: 0.04301 TP2: 0.04255 TP3: 0.04187 Watching the 15m RSI at 65.66, momentum is still leaning bullish but starting to plateau. With trend firmly upward, a short on looks for a bearish divergence and a rejection from the 0.04360–0.04378 entry zone. The stop at 0.04460 defines invalidation, while TP2 0.04255 and TP3 0.04187 offer measured exits if the downshift confirms. Would you wait for a full candle close below 0.04360 or enter around the zone immediately? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 27, 2026, 04:43 PMBearish

    Could $APEUSDC ’s momentum flip while $BTCUSDC trends higher? — SHORT Entry: 0.12174 - 0.12212 SL: 0.12347 TP1: 0.12077 TP2: 0.12000 TP3: 0.11885 is holding a bullish structure, but is showing signs of exhaustion near 0.12193. The 15m RSI sits at 58.24, suggesting the move is losing steam. I’m watching the short setup from 0.12174 to 0.12212 because a clean break below 0.12347 would open a path toward 0.12000 and deeper toward 0.11885. Would you enter this short around 0.12193 and hold through the 0.12347 invalidation, or wait for a retest? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 27, 2026, 03:00 PMBullish

    Is $BNBUSDC about to extend this move while $BTCUSDC leads? — LONG Entry: 743.57 - 744.47 SL: 740.41 TP1: 746.73 TP2: 748.54 TP3: 751.25 's bullish structure is lifting liquidity, and is holding near 744 with 15m RSI around 64, suggesting room for continuation rather than exhaustion. The entry window between 743.57 and 744.47 offers a clean position with SL at 740.41 and upside targets at 748.54 and 751.25, aligning with the broader momentum. I am watching for follow-through volume to confirm this leg higher. Do you think can reach 748.54 before shows any exhaustion? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 27, 2026, 01:17 PMBearish

    $CRVUSDC flat at 0.3344 while $BTCUSDC pushes higher — is this a quiet short setup? — SHORT Entry: 0.3339 - 0.3349 SL: 0.3380 TP1: 0.3317 TP2: 0.3299 TP3: 0.3272 's bullish momentum is clear, yet is barely reacting at 0.3344, which suggests exhaustion rather than strength. The 15m RSI reading of 48.09 shows the pair is leaning bearish without a sharp move, so I am watching the entry zone of 0.3339 to 0.3349 for a short position with SL at 0.3380 and targets at 0.3299 and 0.3272. Do you think will break lower on its own or wait for to roll over first? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 27, 2026, 11:35 AMBearish

    Is $GRAMUSDC ready to break lower while $BTCUSDC stays neutral? — SHORT Entry: 1.218 - 1.220 SL: 1.229 TP1: 1.211 TP2: 1.206 TP3: 1.199 I’m watching carefully here. The price sits near 1.219 with a short bias, and the 15m RSI at 60.0 shows room for further downside before overbought territory. trend remains neutral, which means this pair can move independently. Momentum favors sellers if price pushes below 1.220, with invalidation just above 1.229. The risk-to-reward setup feels measured for patient traders. Do you think neutral trend allows to extend the move, or will buyers defend 1.220? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 27, 2026, 09:52 AMBearish

    Could $ARUSDC drop further while $BTCUSDC leans bearish? — SHORT Entry: 3.344 - 3.354 SL: 3.390 TP1: 3.318 TP2: 3.298 TP3: 3.267 With trend clearly bearish, has aligned below the range, offering a short setup. The 15m RSI sits at 33.66, suggesting room for continuation. Enter around 3.349, with SL at 3.390 and targets at 3.298 and 3.267, letting momentum guide the exit. Do you see this as a clean retest or a momentum shift? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 27, 2026, 08:10 AMBearish

    Why $KASUSDC might move lower from this tight range. — SHORT Entry: 0.03480 - 0.03488 SL: 0.03512 TP1: 0.03463 TP2: 0.03449 TP3: 0.03427 I am watching the 0.03480 to 0.03488 zone for a short setup. With $BTCUSDC trend neutral and the 15m RSI near 46, bearish momentum has room to build. A break below 0.03480 could extend toward 0.03449 and 0.03427, while 0.03512 serves as the invalidation level. Do you see this range as a likely reversal point or a continuation trigger? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 27, 2026, 06:28 AMBearish

    Why $ALGOUSDC ’s latest price movement is catching attention. — SHORT Entry: 0.10324 - 0.10346 SL: 0.10420 TP1: 0.10271 TP2: 0.10229 TP3: 0.10165 Watching hold its current range while $BTCUSDC stays neutral, the 15m RSI reading around 41 suggests room for continued downside momentum. The setup aligns with a short bias if price breaks below the entry zone, with SL and TP levels clearly defined for risk management. Do you see finding support before the next TP, or is the short still in play? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 27, 2026, 04:46 AMBearish

    $JUPUSDC short setup aligns with broader $BTCUSDC bearish momentum. — SHORT Entry: around 0.274 SL: 0.277 TP1: 0.272 TP2: 0.271 TP3: 0.269 From my view, the 15m RSI reading near 38.43 supports continued downside bias. With trend bearish, entering short around 0.274 offers a clear risk-defined opportunity. The SL at 0.277 provides a tight invalidation level, while TP2 at 0.271 and TP3 at 0.269 structure the move logically. Do you think can retest 0.269 before finds a bottom? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1
    134 Atlas
    134 Atlas
    Oct 27, 2026, 03:03 AMBearish

    Why short $ARBUSDC when $BTCUSDC is already bearish? — SHORT Entry: 0.16687 - 0.16735 SL: 0.16903 TP1: 0.16567 TP2: 0.16471 TP3: 0.16327 I am looking at on the 15m chart and the RSI is sitting at 42.84, showing a clear momentum shift against the bulls. With trending bearish, this gives the setup more context than just a single pair signal. The price is hovering between 0.16687 and 0.16735, and I would look to enter around there with a stop at 0.16903. The first two targets are 0.16471 and 0.16327. Do you think this RSI reading is enough confirmation to follow the short bias, or do you wait for a lower close? ⚠️ Personal market analysis only. NFA — manage risk and DYOR. Educational content, not investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell, deposit, or withdraw any asset. No paid promotion or referral/affiliate links.

    Post image 1